Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Craft Spirits Berlin Community, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who who have reached the minimum age for the consumption of alcohol in their country.
General Terms and Conditions (including information for customers)
- Your Craft Spirits Berlin Community Account
- Responsaibility of Contributors
- User Content License
- Responsibility of Website Visitors
- Copyright Infringement and Policys
- Intellectual Property
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- General Representation and Warranty
1. Your Craft Spirits Berlin Community Account
1. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Craft Spirits Berlin Community of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Craft Spirits Berlin Community will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. The creation of a CSB Community user profile is only possible with an invitation by members of the Community or by the admins of Craft Spirits Berlin Community. By registering as an exhibitor for Craft Spirits Berlin, you agree that Craft Spirits Berlin may use your data in this context and create a community profile for you. You will receive the access data for this from us by email. These will then be deleted. The community profile is created in order to be able to call up exhibitors at trade fairs with the help of a QR code.
2. Responaibility of Contributors
If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Craft Spirits Berlin or otherwise.
3. User Content License
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Craft Spirits Berlin Community has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Craft Spirits Berlin Community’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Craft Spirits Berlin Community’s reasonable opinion, violates any CSB’s policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Craft Spirits Berlin Community’s sole discretion. Craft Spirits Berlin Community will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors
Craft Spirits Berlin Community has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Craft Spirits Berlin Community does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Craft Spirits Berlin Community disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
5. Copyright Infringement and Policys
As Craft Spirits Berlin Community asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by https://craftspiritsberlin.de/community/violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Craft Spirits Berlin in accordance with CSB’s Policy. Craft Spirits Berlin will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Craft Spirits Berlin will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Craft Spirits Berlin Community or others. In the case of such termination, Craft Spirits Berlin Community will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Craft Spirits Berlin.
6. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from Craft Spirits Berlin Community to you any Craft Spirits Berlin or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Craft Spirits Berlin. Craft Spirits Berlin Community, https://craftspiritsberlin.de/community/ the Craft Spirits Berlin Logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Craft Spirits Berlin Community or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Craft Spirits Berlin or CSB’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Craft Spirits Berlin or third-party trademarks.
Craft Spirits Berlin Community reserves the right to display advertisements on your content.
Craft Spirits Berlin Community reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Powered by © 2022 – Craft Spirits Berlin Community’ theme author, and font attribution in your content footer or toolbar.
Craft Spirits Berlin Community reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Craft Spirits Berlin Community may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Craft Spirits Berlin Community may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your https://craftspiritsberlin.de/community/ account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using functions of the website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. Craft Spirits Berlin Community and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Craft Spirits Berlin Community nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that cess thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Craft Spirits Berlin Community, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Craft Spirits Berlin under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Craft Spirits Berlin Community shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Craft Spirits Berlin Community, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Craft Spirits Berlin Community and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Craft Spirits Berlin, or by the posting by Craft Spirits Berlin Community of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Craft Spirits Berlin Community may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated May 21, 2022.
Originally adapted from the WordPress Terms of Service.